From New York City
(Driving Time ± 2 Hours)
- Take Westside Highway (Hudson Parkway).
- Becomes Saw Mill River Parkway.
- Becomes 684 North — Direction to Brewster.
- At intersection with I-84, go East — Direction to Danbury.
- Take Exit 7 (New Milford – Brookfield).
- At the end of highway, take left on Rt 7 North.
- Look for signs to Route 202, which is a right turn over bridge —— New Milford.
- Follow Route 202 through Northville, Marbledale and New Preston.
- Take right onto Route 47 — Direction to Washington.
- After exactly 1 mile, slow down with Buffum Rd on right, come to small bridge, cross bridge and immediately take driveway on left up hill.
- Second driveway on left: number 226 where you will see Hidden Valley sign.
From Points East
- Take Route 8 North in Waterbury.
- Go to Exit 38 (Thomaston) and follow signs Route 109 West.
- Follow Route 109 to Route 47. Take right onto Route 47 — Direction Litchfield.
- After 1.5 miles, before small bridge, take right up long tarred driveway (under 1 mile).
- Second driveway on left number 226 where you will see Hidden Valley sign.
Fill in the form below:
Please fill in the form below with any requests and special needs and we will reply as quickly as possible.